Sunday, April 20, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Last night we booked the flights to California, the summer trip has become very real to myself and my partner. The excitement in both of us as the thought of spending the summer with family and friends in such a beautiful part of the world is a great feeling. For my partner, she looks forward to the shopping and spending a whole summer with her niece and for myself visiting Napa and making some new friends while sampling great wine and being educated by Vinogirl.
We are now on count down 129 days to go or 15 weeks.

My partner has just mentioned not to forget the eating part, lots of eating. American food and eating. I think you get the point.
I like the wine and she loves the food a great mix i think.

1 comment:

Thud said...

Tell 10 bellies to take it easy!