Friday, February 1, 2008

Andrew Pearce


sorry about the picture being on its side but i could not turn it round for some reason. i chose this wine because of the label, hahaha i know its not really a good way of choosing wine but hey who gives a shit. Anyway the wine itself was a Shiraz, again and unlike the last Shiraz i reviewed it was a lot stronger. moderate in price and with an aftertaste that over powers the curry i was eating at the time. it is not a wine you could drink casually through the week. the label did suggest eating it with spicy foods but i'm thinking more Mediterranean than Indian. i do like some Australian wines but this one has not had the effect on me that would entice me to buy it again. also this really did give me a bad head after a few glasses, therefore personally not a good wine to drink during the week (my pupils felt my bad head during this week at school). i rate this wine 5/10 and would recommend this to people ith a stronger palette.

No comments: