Tuesday, August 5, 2008

California Tasting


Oooops!! i have kind of neglected my page here the last month or so, apologies but i have good news! Yes tomorrow we go to the US for a few weeks and ill be in California where I'm sure i will be tasting plenty of different home grown wines, giving loads to write if I'm not to pissed.

Ill be up in Napa Valley meeting Vinogirl with Thud and Family OTW, i have been looking forward to this since we booked the tickets as I'm sure to experience some great wine and be educated by some professional wine drinkers, woooowhooo.

So ill try to keep up with the writing and let you in on some of the things i'm learning and more importantly drinking.

2 comments:

Mr. Motorcycle said...

I've been fortunate enough to travel all over, and can honestly say that the Nappa Valley wine tasting vacation with my wife years back was one of the best, and most memorable vacations I've ever taken.

Mr. Motorcycle said...

Monkey,
You'll understand this one.... it's kind of an inside joke.

It's as good as The Wire.
I loved that show. So sad it's gone. :(